Call for Student Performances
There are several opportunities for student performances at the conference:
- Choral Ensemble for Opening General Session on Tuesday, November 10, 2015.
- Color Guard for Opening General Session on Tuesday, November 10, 2015.
- Instrumental Group (jazz band, strings, etc.) for Welcome Reception on Tuesday, November 10, 2015.
- Art Display (painting, sculpture, etc.) for Welcome Reception on Tuesday, November 10, 2015.
- Dance or Theater Troupe for Closing General Session on Thursday, November 12, 2015.
If you would like your school to be considered to perform at the Charter School Conference, please complete the form below.
If you do not have access to an online video account, you may send a DVD to the following address:
Florida Education Foundation
c/o Florida Charter School Conference / Noelle Bonard
325 W Gaines St., Rm. 1524
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Deadline to Submit: August 14, 2015.
FDOE staff will review all submissions and select the performances for the conference. Selection notifications will be sent out by the end of September.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Noelle Bonard.